The Caregiver® thermometer by Thermomedics Inc. is the world’s first non-contact device with TouchFree™ technology developed by the team that invented tympanic thermometry! THE CAREGIVER® PROFESSIONAL is a clinical-grade infrared thermometer for measurement of forehead temperature in adults, children, and infants without contact. It is designed for use in a wide variation of medical settings and can also deliver ambient/skin surface temperatures with the flick of a switch.
This exciting new thermometer is rugged enough for routine office/clinic handling and still delivers professional precision you can depend upon! The CAREGIVER® thermometer offers instant, accurate temperatures and easy-to-use features that professionals have asked for:
- PROVEN ACCURACY… documented clinical precision in a wide range of medical settings.
- INCREASED EFFICIENCY… eliminates probe-cover costs and storage/transport logistics, reduces time for vital-signs, available without cart/trolley; no charger-base required, up to 15,000 temps from one set of AA batteries.
- EASE OF USE… simple positioning, one-button operation, improved patient cooperation, bright backlit display and 10-temperature memory recall.
- NON-CONTACT… delivers improved hygiene with reduced risk of cross-contamination and no probe-covers required, minimizes risk of operator error, provides immediate access to measurement site, no patient disturbance.
- INSTANT RESULTS… measurement in 1-2 seconds, reliable and repeatable.
- MULTI-TASK CAPABILITY… also measures room temp, skin/surface temp with the flick of a switch; Celsius/Fahrenheit switchable with a touch.